Kansas State University is a four-campus system that values each piece of the puzzle. Each campus has its own strengths and connections that fit perfectly within our university umbrella. Learn more about each of our unique campuses below.
湖北快3玩法技巧K-State's main campus sits in "The Little Apple," and thrives in its vibrant college-town atmosphere.
- The Manhattan campus encompasses more than 2,320 acres, including agricultural and research facilities.
- Manhattan has a population of more than 56,000, and enjoys a great relationship with the K-State family.
- This campus is situated next door to Fort Riley, a large Army installation, and collaborates on many military-focused projects.
- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security's National Bio and Agro-defense Facility is being constructed adjacent to campus.
湖北快3玩法技巧Located within the Kansas Bioscience Park, the Olathe campus provides a direct portal linking the university's powerful research capabilities to the Greater Kansas City area and beyond.
- The newest K-State campus, Olathe opened its doors in 2011.
- K-State Olathe is focused on expanding the educational and economic growth of the region, particularly for professionals working in the metro area.
- This campus facilitates many partnerships between researchers and companies, developing technology for industry needs around the world.
- K-State Olathe also extends its expertise to K-12 leaders through educational programming in animal health, food safety and food security.
湖北快3玩法技巧This professional learning environment is built on theory, research and industry application, all within a small campus atmosphere located in Salina, Kansas.
- The Polytechnic campus is particularly known for its world-class aviation program.
- A state-of-the-art Student Life Center opened in 2009, and includes a full-size basketball court and various running and fitness areas.
- This campus is one of the first and few universities in the nation to offer a bachelor's degree in unmanned aircraft systems.
- Salina, a city of nearly 48,000, offers the Polytechnic campus access to more than 600 acres of park land and the annual Smokey Hill River Festival.
湖北快3玩法技巧K-State Global Campus is a campus without borders, bringing more than 70 online programs to individuals throughout their lifetime, regardless of location. K-State Global Campus serves students in all 50 states and more than 40 countries.
- K-State Global Campus offers a variety of choices in online bachelor's and graduate degrees, as well as certificates and minor programs.
- The campus offers accelerated courses, intersession and evening college courses and coordinates summer school offerings in Manhattan and online.
- Partnerships with community colleges throughout Kansas and beyond allow working adults the opportunity to complete a bachelor's degree in their local community through our 2+2 programs.
- Scholarship opportunities are available specifically for online students through K-State Global Campus.
- K-State Global Campus offers training workshops, continuing education certification opportunities and professional conferences through its Conferences and Noncredit Programs office.